GLSS is collaborating with community health services (such as Lynn Community Health Center) to provide nutrition counseling to people who may need help with:
- making healthy food choices to help manage chronic or ongoing health issues
- assistance accessing and preparing healthy foods
- managing special diets
- accessing other supports such as housing and mobility/safe travel training
Nutrition counseling services are referral based either through a partner community health service, as a self-referral, or as a current GLSS consumer.
- If you are a patient of Lynn Community Health Center, or other local health service, ask your provider about submitting a referral for this program.
- If you would like to refer yourself to the Nutrition Counseling program, please contact a Phoenix coordinator by calling 781-599-0110, emailing email@example.com, or in person during walk-in hours.
- If you are a consumer with Greater Lynn Senior Services, talk to your case manager to find out about getting nutrition counseling services.